- AutoRec shows Error that it cannot access sever because it is on a different network or is not running?
- Open Task Manager, Click on services tab, then click on open services, look through list for AutoRec Server, Right Click then left Click Start.
- AutoRec Server Service is not listed under services?
If AutoRec Server Service is not showing in the list, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OCRex\AutoRec Server and look for file called, InstallAndRunService.bat and run this file, once it has finished running open services again to check if service is now started
- Bank Statements were not recognized?
- Request copy of PDF files and run them through AutoRec,
Look out for a pop up stating images where scanned in Black & White or images where scanned at a DPI below 300, If you receive either of these pop up messages ask client to re-scan at required settings of Grey Scale or colour only avoiding Black & White and at a resolution of 300 DPI or above and run them through AutoRec again.
- Files Still aren’t been recognized?
If files still aren’t been recognized then check to see if software is up to date, Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OCRex\AutoRec Server and look for file named wyUpdate.exe and run this file. (Note) At end of update a pop up should appear prompting you to click finish, If this does not pop up then update has been unsuccessful, this is likely caused by a windows update of Microsoft.net Framework.
If wyupdate was unsuccessful then the best option is to reinstall AutoRec server, first uninstall AutoRec Server from the control panel in windows. Next Download AutoRec server from the following link Here and install the software, Next open Task Manager and go to services followed by open services and look for AutoRec Server and start service. If after all these steps have been followed escalate ticket in Zendesk to template team.