If in AutoRec after successfully recognizing Date you are unable to enter a decimal point into the opening balance section of the bank rec, please follow the below instructions.
- Close Down AutoRec program.
- Click on Windows Start button, then in the search box, type Control Panel, as shown below.
- Next Click on the Icon for control panel and await for it to open.
- Now in control panel under Clock Language and Region, click on " Change date, time or number formatting as is shown in below image.
- In the next screen under the formats tab click on additional settings as shown below.
- In the next screen, please ensure the in the field No. of digits after a decimal. this should be set to 2
- Next click apply and then ok.
- Now open AutoRec and recognize data again and you should now be able to enter a decimal point in the opening balance section.